Friday, October 4, 2013
The Narrative Goes Pink!
Join the 2 Jeffs (Bowers and Feltman) as they get you ready for the sports weekend! On the show this week:
- We discuss the end of the Texas Rangers season and whether the front office drama is back
- Mr. Feltman guides through the teams still playing in the postseason and his pick for the World Series
- Just as baseball ends here locally in Dallas, we turn our sights to hockey and basketball. Mr. Bowers gives you a brief preview of the NHL season and what to expect from the Dallas Stars
- We let Mr. Feltman lead us into his segment, entitled the Fountain of Feces, to talk about whatever jumps into his brain.
- And of course no show is complete without talk of the "foos-ball" A look and the weekend ahead in college and the pros and some expert picks by the only man in America above .500 vs Vegas this season (at least on this show).
So gather around your old-timey radio, pop some popcorn and grab the one you love for the best 90 minutes of your life! Thursday Oct 3rd from 8-9:30 CDT
Click HERE To Listen !!!