1. Tennessee Titans – Jalen Ramsey, CB/S, Florida State
With the resigning of OT Byron Bell, this seems like even more of a sure thing.
2. Cleveland Browns – Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State
Even with the signing of RGIII, the Browns need a franchise guy and take Wentz. They will definitely explore trade options with teams like SF, Philly and LA but I think will be asking too high a price.
3. San Diego Chargers – Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss
No one is more ecstatic by the Titans drafting Ramsey as San Diego, as they get their LT of the future to help preserve Phillip Rivers’ career.
4. TRADE! Los Angeles Rams – Jared Goff, QB, California
The Cowboys are not in love with Bosa, have shown a willingness to take less in a trade down and have made deals with the Rams before. For this the Cowboys get an extra 2nd round pick (#43 overall) and probably something else (a 5th or a 2017 pick).
5. Jacksonville Jaguars – Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State
The Jags are happy to land Bosa at 5. They have been looking for a real pass rusher for years.
6. Baltimore Ravens – DeForest Buckner, DE/DT, Oregon
Buckner has drawn comparisons to the Cardinals Calais Campbell with his height, pass rush and long arms. The Ravens hope he is all that and more.
7. San Francisco 49ers – Myles Jack, LB, UCLA
By missing out on Goff, getting stuck with Kaepernick (potentially) and Chip Kelly’s affinity for Pac-12 guys, Jack is a perfect fit in San Fran.
8. Philadelphia Eagles – Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State
The Eagles have already traded DeMarco Murray and are shopping Ryan Matthews. Pederson gets his new bellcow back in Elliot.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Leonard Floyd, OLB/DE, Georgia
The Bucs are higher on Floyd than some and he will play Sam LB and then DE on 3rd downs.
10. New York Giants – Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame
The Giants are all-in on 2016 and get an immediate starter at LT in Stanley. That should push Flowers, last year’s 1st round pick, back to his better position at RT.
11. Chicago Bears – Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida
John Fox would love to mimic the defenses he left in Denver and Carolina and they feature lock-down CBs. Hargreaves fits that bill.
12. New Orleans Saints – A’Shawn Robinson, DT, Alabama
Gone is the long-haired Rob Ryan at DC so the Saints might actually try to stop the run for a change. Robinson plugs right into the Saints DL and helps that cause.
13. Miami Dolphins – Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson
Even with the signing of Mario Williams and the return of Cameron Wake from injury, the Dolphins could use some help rushing the passer and add the DE from Clemson.
14. Oakland Raiders – Robert Nkemdiche, DE/DT, Ole Miss
This is an old-school Raiders pick, taking the very talented but troubled DL from Ole Miss to pair with all that speed on the outside of the defense.
15. Dallas Cowboys – Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis
The Cowboys get their QB of the future in Lynch and get extra picks to boot. I believe this deal is already in place between Dallas and LA. Garrett left the Owner’s Meetings in Florida to fly directly to a private workout with Lynch.
16. Detroit Lions – Victor Butler, DT, LA Tech
Butler was a beast at the Senior Bowl and really drew the eyes of the Lions front office. Butler could be what Haloti Ngata wasn’t last year in Detroit.
17. Atlanta Falcons – Mackenzie Alexander, CB, Clemson
The Falcons have signed every edge rusher they could find and now beef up the secondary with Alexander.
18. Indianapolis Colts – Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State
The Colts finally decide to protect their investment in Andrew Luck with some OL help. Conklin plugs in immediately at RT next year.
19. Buffalo Bills – Sheldon Rankins, DT/DE, Louisville
Rex loves to draft defensive line and gets a Sheldon Richardson clone in Rankins.
20. New York Jets – Noah Spence, OLB/DE, Eastern Kentucky
The Jets take the chance on the troubled Spence as the solution to their speed rush problem.
21. Washington Redskins – Darron Lee, LB, Ohio State
The Skins grab the speedy Buckeye LB to upgrade their defense.
22. Houston Texans – Laquon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss
The Texans continue to add weapons to the offense for Osweiler in Treadwell.
23. Minnesota Vikings – Josh Doctson, WR, TCU
The Vikings rebuilt their OL in free agency and now look to add weapons for Bridgewater. Doctson could be a #1 WR with his special ability to adjust to the ball in flight.
24. Cincinnati Bengals – Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor
The Bengals need a strong compliment for AJ Green and Colman is a solid choice.
25. Pittsburgh Steelers – Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State
The Steelers corners were their Achilles heel last season and the physical Apple is a perfect fit in Black and Yellow.
26. Seattle Seahawks – Germain Ifedi, OT, Texas A&M
Ifedi has been rising up draft boards since his knee proved healthy at Aggie Pro Day. Ifedi is raw but can instantly replace Russell Okung at LT.
27. Green Bay Packers – Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama
The Packers draft Ragland and allow Matthews to slide back outside as a pass rusher.
28. Kansas City Chiefs – Vonn Bell, S, Ohio State
The Chiefs couple their 1 first round safety with another to complete an impressive secondary.
29. Arizona Cardinals – Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama
The Cards cemented their OL this offseason at every position but center. Kelly starts from Day 1 and becomes an instant leader.
30. Carolina Panthers – Kevin Dodd, DE, Clemson
The Panthers bolster their pass rush with the flashy Dodd.
31. Denver Broncos – Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State
The Broncos find their replacement for Manning/Osweiler in the most ready-to-play QB in this draft.
32. Cleveland Browns – Michael Thomas, WR, Ohio State
33. Tennessee Titans – Jarran Reed, NT, Alabama
34. Dallas Cowboys – Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State
35. San Diego Chargers – Andrew Billings, DE/DT, Baylor
36. Baltimore Ravens – Taylor Decker, OT, Ohio State
37. San Francisco 49ers – Will Fuller, WR, Notre Dame
38. Jacksonville Jaguars – Cody Whitehair, G, Kansas State
39. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – William Jackson III, CB, Houston
40. New York Giants- Chris Jones, DT, Mississippi State
41. Chicago Bears – Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana
42. Miami Dolphins – Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama
43. Dallas Cowboys – Braxton Miller, WR/KR, Ohio State
44. Oakland Raiders – Keanu Neal, S, Florida
45. Los Angeles Rams – Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas
46. Detroit Lions – LeRaven Clark, OT, Texas Tech
47. New Orleans Saints – Jonathan Bullard, DE/DT, Florida
48. Indianapolis Colts – Nick Martin, C, Notre Dame
49. Buffalo Bills – Josh Perry, ILB, Ohio State
50. Atlanta Falcons – Vadal Alexander, G/T, LSU
51. New York Jets – Su’a Cravens, LB, USC
52. Houston Texans – Josh Garnett, G, Stanford
53. Washington Redskins – Kendall Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
54. Minnesota Vikings – Kenny Clark, DT, UCLA
55. Cincinnati Bengals – Austin Johnson, DT, Penn State
56. Seattle Seahawks – Xavien Howard, CB, Baylor
57. Green Bay Packers – Austin Hooper, TE, Stanford
58. Pittsburgh Steelers - Tyler Boyd, WR, Pitt
59. Kansas City Chiefs – Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma
60. New England Patriots – Shilique Calhoun, DE, Michigan State
61. New England Patriots – Will Redmond, CB, Mississippi State
62. Carolina Panthers – Shon Coleman, OT, Auburn
63. Denver Broncos – Javon Hargrave, DT/DE, South Carolina State