1. Kansas City Chiefs: OT Luke Joeckel - Texas A&M
Although they Franchised Branden Albert, they will trade him or move him to Right Tackle, Joeckel is a safe pick and should hold down the Left Tackle spot for many years to come.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars: DT Sharrif Floyd - Florida
The QB starved Jags desperately need a QB, I don't see anyone worthy at 2. They will pick a Defensive stud here instead.
3. Oakland Raiders: DT Star Lotulelei - Utah
The Raiders always are a wild card in the draft and have many needs but they start rebuilding the trenches with this pick
4. Philadelphia Eagles: CB Dee Milliner - Alabama
The Eagles are thrilled to get the best corner in this draft after they got rid of their 2 starters this off season
5. Detroit Lions: OT Eric Fisher - Central Michigan
The Lions have a major need at Corner Back but drafting Fisher to protect Stafford is a good move.
6. Cleveland Browns: OLB/DE Dion Jordan - Oregon
Cleveland is moving to a 3/4 defense so adding this Pass Rusher makes a lot of sense.
7. Arizona Cardinals: QB Geno Smith - West Virginia
Does anyone believe the Cards will start the season with Drew Stanton as their QB?
8. Buffalo Bills: QB Matt Barkley - USC
Does anyone believe the Bills will start Travaris Jackson as their QB? Oh wait, they are the Bills.
9. New York Jets: OLB/DE Bjoern Werner - Florida State
The Jets need a Pass Rush threat.
10. Tennessee Titans: OG Chance Warmack - Alabama
Even though they added Andy Levitre to a massive deal, Warmack is an elite road grading guard. Chris Johnson will be pleased.
11. San Diego Chargers: OT Lane Johnson - Oklahoma
San Diego just released Jared Gaither, this is a easy pick to make.
12. Miami Dolphins: TE Tyler Eifert - Notre Dame
To some taking a Tight End at 12 is high but he is the best prospect. Dustin Keller can’t block his way out of a wet paper sack so Eifert would be a nice addition. Plus if you pass on him here he won’t be around in the 2nd round.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DE Ziggy Ansah – BYU
He is a raw prospect and might need a few years of seasoning. Also this pick could go to the Jets if they trade for Revis
14. Carolina Panthers: DT Sheldon Richardson - Missouri
Yes Steve Smith is getting old but fixing their D-Line is more important
15. New Orleans Saints: OLB Barkevious Mingo - LSU
This local product would give new DC Rob Ryan a weapon to use.
16. St Louis Rams: WR Tavon Austin - West Virginia
The Rams need help at Wide Out after they let 2 guys go in the off season. Austin is not an ideal WR but he is an explosive play maker. Fisher will find ways to get him the ball.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers: OLB Jarvis Jones - Georgia
Pitt must replace James Harrison they will have several Linebackers to choose from at 17. Jones is the pick if he has not been red flagged for his neck issue.
18. Dallas Cowboys: FS Kenny Vaccaro - Texas
GM Jerry goes with the sizzle and passes on Jonathan Cooper for 1 of the best safeties to come out in years.
19. New York Giants: CB Xavier Rhodes - Florida St
Best player left on my board and fills a need, also could see Alec Ogletree here
20. Chicago Bears: OG Jonathan Cooper - UNC
The Bears O-Line is one of the worst in the NFL. They must protect Cutler if they have a shot in the Playoffs.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: OT DJ. Fluker - Alabama
This depends on Andre Smith returning, if he resigns I think they go linebacker here.
22. St Louis Rams: RB Eddie Lacy - Alabama
They must replace Steven Jackson, Lacy can run guys over in the NFL.
23. Minnesota Vikings: WR Cordarelle Patterson - Tennessee
Wide Out was a need before they traded Percy Harvin. This play maker should put a smile on the fans faces. I'm sure they will address the WR again later on in the draft.
24. Indianapolis Colts: DE Datone Jones - UCLA
The Colts will look for a pass rusher to replace Dwight Freeney
25. MinnesotaVikings: DT Sylvester Williams - UNC
They have some age on their defensive line, time to infuse some youth into it.
26. Green Bay Packers: SS Matt Elam - Florida
Green Bay must replace Charles Woodson at safety. It is more of pressing need then RB to me.
27. Houston Texans: WR Keenan Allen - Cal
The Texans need to find a player to help take the load off of Andre Johnson.
28. Denver Broncos: ILB Alec Ogletree - Georgia
He can play anywhere as a linebacker in the NFL. His off the field issues should be kept in check by a strong Denver locker room and leadership core.
29. New England Patriots: WR DeAndre Hopkins - Clemson
The Pats still need help at the position. It seems like they are not completely sold on Brandon Loyd. Always give Tom Brady weapons should be their Motto.
30. Atlanta Falcons: TE Zach Ertz - Stanford
Tony Gonzales has returned but the Falcons should look to the future with the pick of Ertz
31. San Francisco 49ers: DE/OLB Alex Okafor – Texas
The 49ers line has some age in it, plus Okafor provides them with verstality.
32. Baltimore Ravens: ILB Manti Te'o - Notre Dame
The Ravens have a glaring hole at Linebacker with Leis retiring and some Free Agent defections. Ozzie Newsome stays patient, as usual, and gets his man.