Well it's that time of year again where our dutiful leader Mr Bowers is off playing Santa Claus for UPS, leaving the peanut gallery to run the show! On this wheels-off episode:
- Roger Goodell has clearly learned nothing from his past mistakes and is completely ineffective, the Dallas Cowboys facing a must-win on Thurs and how that affects their rooting interests Sunday, the playoff picture, the NFL Weekend Wrap-up and Look Ahead and, of course, Heeeeeere's Johnny!
- Chaos in College Football as Miss St gets egged, TCU vaults an undefeated, Ohio St loses another QB and Championship Weekend looms. Also, the debut of a Sports Narrative exclusive challenge: The CFB Final Four Power Hour Challenge
- Speaking of drinking, it's time for Mick's Pub, where we will discuss the new Star Wars trailer, the new Terminator trailer and any thing else lurking in the mind of The Mick. And then we Ride The Lightning
- Hot Stove Baseball is really heating up! Mr Feltman and Mr Copening have all the latest including the Rangers miss on Torii Hunter, pitching moves all on hold and rumors galore
- We finish the show with our News and Notes including big night for the Mavs, Monte Ellis wreckin shop and is there enough D in Dallas, OKC returning to full strength, the Stars can't stop anyone, MLS finals, Tiger is back and in town, College Hoops look-in and so much more!
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So listen to this fun cacophony of sports-iness LIVE Wed Dec 3rd from 8:30-10:30p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under Podcast)
Check Out Sports Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with The Sports Narrative on BlogTalkRadio