1. Cleveland Browns - Mitchell Trubisky, QB, UNC
Yes the Browns actually do the unthinkable and pass on Garrett. Here's why:
- They don't believe Trubisky gets to pick 5
- They have shown they do not like to spend picks to trade up
- The owner Jimmy Haslam really wants Trubisky
2. San Francisco 49ers - Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M
We might see the Niners sprint to the front of the room to turn in this card. Garrett instantly gives that Niners defense credibility as an edge rusher.
3. Chicago Bears - Jamal Adams, S, LSU
The Bears are looking for a sheriff to run their secondary and Adams is just that guy.
4. TRADE Carolina Panthers - Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
Back to back Tigers as the Panthers jump up to get their workhorse back.
5. Tennessee Titans - Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
After missing out on the Browns trade up, the Titans get a true #1 WR for Mariota.
6. New York Jets - Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State
The Jets covet Adams but will settle for the center fielder for Ohio State.
7. Los Angeles Chargers - Jonathan Allen, DT, Alabama
Arguably the best player in college football in November slides to #7 and teams on that DL with Bosa.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars - Deshawn Watson, QB, Clemson
The Jags drop back with Carolina and throw everyone a curve by drafting the National Championship QB from Clemson
9. Cincinnati Bengals - Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford
The Bengals take the sliding talent of Thomas, though the Bengals love throwing mock drafters curve balls.
10. Buffalo Bills - OJ Howard, TE, Alabama
The Bills new HC came from Carolina and sees visions of Greg Olsen in Howard.
11. New Orleans Saints - Derek Barnett, OLB, Tennessee
The Saints want a pass rusher at 11 and a corner at 32 so they opt for Barnett over Lattimore.
12. Cleveland Browns - Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
After a bit of a tumble due to hamstring concerns, the best corner in this class pairs with Joe Haden in Cle.
13. TRADE Washington Redskins - Haason Reddick, LB, Temple
The Cards trade out with Washington and the Skins get the versatile LB from Temple.
14. Philadelphia Eagles - Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
The Eagles finish off an offseason of remaking their offense with McCaffrey, who is a Jamal Charles clone for HC Doug Pederson.
15. Indianapolis Colts - Charles Harris, OLB, Missouri
The Colts get the Tiger pass rusher for Chuck Pagano's defense.
16. Baltimore Ravens - Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama
If I only get 1 pick right in this entire mock, it'll be this one. The Ravens bookend their OL with the big man from Bama.
17. Arizona Cardinals - Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech
The Cards get the future at QB with the gunslinger from Tech.
18. Tennessee Titans - Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
The Titans get a corner with their second pick in the round to add to FA Logan Ryan.
19. TRADE Houston Texans - Deshone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
The Bucs are looking for the highest bidder for this pick and the Texans are desperate for a QB.
20. Denver Broncos - Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama
The Broncos have shown no fear when it comes to drafting someone who failed a drug test at the Combine (Shane Ray) and get the sliding talent for their defensive front 7.
21. Detroit Lions - David Njoku, TE, Miami
With Eric Ebron disappointing, the Lions go for another dynamic TE/WR from Miami.
22. Miami Dolphins - Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan
The Dolphins want high character guys and their owner has strong Wolverine ties.
23. New York Giants - Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah
The Giants missed on an OT last year and it cost them in the playoffs. Bolles is an instant starter and could eventually move Flowers to RT.
24. Oakland Raiders - Kevin King, CB, Washington
The Raiders continue to add to their secondary in the first round with the tall, finesse corner from Washington
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Obi Melifonwu, S, UConn
After trading back with Houston the Bucs still get the big safety they covet ahead of Seattle. Though it's possible they trade back again out of round 1.
26. Seattle Seahawks - Forest Lamp, OG, Western Kentucky
The Seahawks need help on their OL and get a versatile guard/tackle type.
27. Kansas City Chiefs - Takkarist McKinley, OLB, UCLA
Surprisingly the Chiefs really struggled to get after the QB (28th in sacks) and take the high motor edge rusher from UCLA.
28. Dallas Cowboys - Adoree Jackson, CB, USC
The Cowboys add sizzle in all 3 phases with the speedy corner from USC.
29. Green Bay Packers - Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma
The Packers want to trade into the early 2nd round and still take Mixon but that might be difficult to pull off. Instead they take the player we are most likely to be discussing Friday afternoon.
30. Pittsburgh Steelers - Davis Webb, QB, California
The Steelers need the future after Big Ben contemplated retirement this off-season and reach for the signal caller from Cal.
31. Atlanta Falcons - Jordan Willis, OLB, Kansas State
Still more edge rushers come off the board with the K State Wildcat heading to Atlanta.
32. New Orleans Saints - Tredavious White, CB, LSU
The Saints end round 1 with the tough corner from their own backyard.