Another late start, another snow day and yet another award winning (don't fact check that) episode of The Sports Narrative! On this episode:
- Free agency is nigh upon us in the NFL and we talk big trades, big contracts and more
- While the NBA keeps going, we discuss tweeking some rules and then radically changing others
- We awaken the Mick an hour early for a rivoting Pub segment including a eulogy to Spock and boxing talk.
- It's Spring Training in baseball and time for bits! Mr Feltman talks about about the best bits of all time, Snopes has a eulogy of Mr White Sox and Dustin breaks down the AL East
- It's time for a full hockey segment. The trade deadline has passed and the stretch run has arrived. Who is a contender, a pretender and does it really matter?
- The final hour starts with a fun segment called The Floater. We talk movies, mascots and more
- We finish with News and Notes including a NASCAR moment, soccer business talk, cricket and whatever else we can put in.
So listen anytime on our YouTube channel or at www.thesportsnarrative.com.