- Journey with The Sports Narrative radio show back to 1988 and the Vivid Album by Living Colour as we celebrate the 25th anniversary of it's greatness with the "1988 Game Show!"
- The Texas Rangers don't add a bat at the trade deadline. Is there still moves to be made? When is Nellie getting axed for 50, or is he? Who takes the blame if this thing fails to play in October? Dustin Copening leads the debate.
- What other moves happen at the deadline and what impact will they have? Is MLB handling this whole Biogenesis thing fairly? A-Rod is an idiot, but will we ever see him on a baseball diamond again? Jeff Feltman navigates us through these murky waters.
- Mick's Pub this week serves up an extra slice of Nerdy, with talk of kick-ass cars to Comic-Con. Come have a beer and relive your awkward phase.
- We are less than a month from college football and, as the great Bob Dylan said, "The times, they are a changin" Darren and Jeff talk about rules and landscape changes.
Courtesy of GameDay Cloth
- The NFC South should be highly competitive this season, with Atlanta looking to the Super Bowl and the other bunkmates looking to break through. Darren Boyd breaks it down throughout the show.
What more could you ask for? Well, probably a lot. But listen anyway and perhaps "all your wildest dreams will come true."
Click HERE to Listen!