By popular opinion, I have decided to post each week's picks against the spread. Remember, this is for entertainment purposes only. And with my track record, if you lose your house, that's on you, buddy! Team in bold is the pick. Enjoy!
Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys (-11)
- I fully expect the Boys to win, but 11 points seems a bit high for a team with only 1 more win.
New York Jets at Buffalo Bills (-2)
- This should be a great game, but I think the Jets D and Aaron Maybin will be the difference.
Atlanta Falcons @ Indianapolis Colts (+7)
- The punishment continues for the hapless Colts. 0-16 looks ominous.
Miami Dolphins @ Kansas City Chiefs (-4)
- An upset special here, as I think the Fins pull their first win.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ New Orleans Saints (-8.5)
- To much motivation for the Saints here to not predict a blow out.
San Fransisco 49ers @ Washington Redskins (+3.5)
- Despite the noon, east coast starting time, Harbaugh has his team rolling. Skins just need more talent.
Cleveland Browns @ Houston Texans (-10.5)
- A lot of points to lay, but the Browns barely have a RB on the roster.
Cincinnati Bengals @ Tennessee Titans (-2.5)
- The better team and I'm getting points? Yes please!
Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders (-8)
- Tebow is going to find out just how scary the Black Hole can be!
New York Giants @ New England Patriots (-9)
- Made a slight change in this pick, as I think the G-Men will cover, but not win. Too bad!
St Louis Rams @ Arizona Cardinals (-1.5)
- The ridiculous road for the Rams is finally over, and they should finall start putting together some wins.
Green Bay Packers @ San Diego Chargers (+5.5)
- The Pack will eventually lose a game, just not this week. But this will probably be closer than expected.
Batimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers (-3)
- This game should be a war, but Big Dumb Ben will be the difference.
Chicago Bears @ Philadelphia Eagles (-8)
- In the words of Flava Flav "Don't believe the hype!" I look for the Bears to win outright.
Good luck, and let's win them all!
P.S. For the college game this weekend, I like the Bama (-4.5) over the Tigers 33-27. Roll Tide!